John Casablanca Modeling - This place is a rip off!!!
I am writing this out to let people know what kind of place John Casablancas is.When I worked there I was not able to tell people the truth about anything.
The company tells everyone that they have 12 spaces available to get them to come in, when in fact they have unlimited space. They have plenty of space they just say that to create a since of urgency so they can close the sale. They make people think that they are at the office to see if they would want to work with them as models or actors, when really they are only trying to sign you for classes. Even if you have had training they will tell you that you need more.
They may have you take a test to see if you have had the training you say, this is the same test the students take to graduate (Even the students who went threw the JC training don’t pass that test.) Roger Rose tells people that he has never signed anyone who did not make all there money back ($2,250.) In the time that I worked at the San Diego office I never saw anyone make that money back. Almost all of the "jobs" the models get are non paying jobs; Roger says that it’s for experience. When people sign for classes Roger will say anything to get you to sign. He will say you can work with the company to help pay for your classes, but there is almost no work and hundreds of scouts trying to help pay off there classes.
After an open house they will always have everyone come back, but schedule everyone at different times so they don’t see the other people from the day before.
If you are willing to pay then John Casablancas will except you into there programs. This company is a complete rip off, all they want is our money and they give nothing in return. The classes are menial and unstructured.
It seams that the teachers are just trying to fill up the 3 hour minimum for each class. I have heard several instructors talking in privet about how difficult it is to make the class last the full 3 hours. There were a lot of complaints about not being paid on time or not being paid at all for jobs that they preformed.
I feel that this company has ripped me off and thousands of others don’t help this company get rich off of you or anyone else who has a dream of modeling or acting.12a165aa review #110802
You may also like
- "Last 3 weeks ago, Sean Borca, owner and founder of the Florida Conservatory of Music declared that he was in a bind however, he would "rebuild" the studio. However, the..."
- "This company is an absolute SCAM! They do claim that Josh Duhmel owes his career success to them, which is a lie! I messaged him, myself, here is a photo:..."
- "As a professional in sales and human services counseling/therapy I will make these statements not in revenge or hatred but as a concern for future customers in regards to financial..."
- "Representative: Elvira Supervisor: Betty Business: San Diego Utility Department (Wastewater|City Of San Diego) Location: Address: 600 B ST, San..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "I ordered a 10 piece comforter set Fretworks online for $59.99 and then it went on sale for $39.99 and I emailed before the 14 days and they never got..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."