John Casablanca Modeling - This place is a rip off!!!
I am writing this out to let people know what kind of place John Casablancas is.When I worked there I was not able to tell people the truth about anything.
The company tells everyone that they have 12 spaces available to get them to come in, when in fact they have unlimited space. They have plenty of space they just say that to create a since of urgency so they can close the sale. They make people think that they are at the office to see if they would want to work with them as models or actors, when really they are only trying to sign you for classes. Even if you have had training they will tell you that you need more.
They may have you take a test to see if you have had the training you say, this is the same test the students take to graduate (Even the students who went threw the JC training don’t pass that test.) Roger Rose tells people that he has never signed anyone who did not make all there money back ($2,250.) In the time that I worked at the San Diego office I never saw anyone make that money back. Almost all of the "jobs" the models get are non paying jobs; Roger says that it’s for experience. When people sign for classes Roger will say anything to get you to sign. He will say you can work with the company to help pay for your classes, but there is almost no work and hundreds of scouts trying to help pay off there classes.
After an open house they will always have everyone come back, but schedule everyone at different times so they don’t see the other people from the day before.
If you are willing to pay then John Casablancas will except you into there programs. This company is a complete rip off, all they want is our money and they give nothing in return. The classes are menial and unstructured.
It seams that the teachers are just trying to fill up the 3 hour minimum for each class. I have heard several instructors talking in privet about how difficult it is to make the class last the full 3 hours. There were a lot of complaints about not being paid on time or not being paid at all for jobs that they preformed.
I feel that this company has ripped me off and thousands of others don’t help this company get rich off of you or anyone else who has a dream of modeling or acting.f12235c review #110802
You may also like
- "From Danielle Phelps, Miss Washington USA 2013 Contestant: "A bit of history, I went to Barbizon of Portland OR when I was in middle school. I didn't realize it at the..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "We reserved a sedan for $85 each way to/from FLL for 2 people & 2 pieces of luggage. Attached is a screen shot of the e-mail I received from Daniel at..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."