John Casablanca Modeling - John casablancas

I dont think there a scam because they keep calling me back over and over again so there not a scam if they want u they want if your ugly move on cause your not getting it. These people dont just want your money if you dont have money work for it ***. I went there for an audition watch out these are the noseyiest people ever they will ask you ever single question about your life.So give john casablancas a try if you get an audition that is.John casablancas works with tyra banks and real agencys not like fake or fraude agencys

1243aab6 review #133937
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments4
Had an experience with John Casablanca Modeling?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Kim

Mar 15 Bellevue, Washington

I am a parent of two children attending
I am paying $3000 a kid to attend
Greg is so rude not helpful
We are on our 12 lesson and have received minimal advantage of this
I struggle to pay for this as I work maintanance in a building
I believe it is a scam people here are rude And stuck up there is an older lady with red hair with allot of make up that looks at us weird and a tall super skinny white lady that looks at everyone like we stink I would not recommend JC to anyone

Dmac

Jun 18, 2013

It looks like you need to go back to a real school and pick up some knowledge because your post looks like something a 6 year old typed.

Sarah J

Sep 09, 2008

John Casablancas had made there employees and offered iPods and other rewards to students to make positive comments about there "business"

The fact of the matter is: They are a modeling school who only cares about your enrollment fee. They give everyone a "B" grade which means that you "have a great look, but you just need the training and skills to be a success in this industry."

They scam people because people actually believe that they are an Agency and will try and find them work, and although most John Casablancas locations have "agencies" usually called and MTM contained within the school, it is just a sales tool and they do not really find you any real work.

If you wish to get started in the industry, just contact real agencies (who will not charge you anything upfront and will only take a commission when they find you work). Real agents will work with you to give you the knowledge you need before going to a casting.

I would not pay for John Casablancas classes for two reasons:

1.) You really dont "need" it to work in the modeling industry.

2.) Their curriculum is outdated and is based on how the industry was run in 1988.

TRUST ME DONT WASTE YOU TIME OR MONEY!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.