John Casablanca Modeling - John Casablanca is a total ripoff
I too attended the school I paid in full by check but this company is so unprofessional that I was called out of class by an instructor by the name of Barbara @ the Atlanta Location In Dunwoody for non payment but they had cashed my check long before.I thought this was suppose to be a service to the person that pays their money but they treat you like they are doing you a favor.
Barbara would say things like if you flunk the test to going to kill you. Some of the younger people took her for her word and complained just like I did but to no prevail. If you complained they gang up forces on you. I Had gone to Cheryl the Director of the Atlanta Georgia location and complained to her from the beginning about these things and she would always brush me off and say "I'll handle it but to no prevail.
The straw that broke the camel's back with me was that I received an A in runway, an A plus in overall apparence, an A in acting but was not allowed to audition for clients for parts because I did a commercial instead of a monologue when those were the school requirement and I have it on paper with Barbara name and title and her handwriting and I was told that I was irate because I complained that this was not fair and I threaten to go to corporate. I was pissed but I kept my composer but the Director Cheryl told me that If I went to corporate she would tell them that I was the problem. Even after I had gone to her on at least 2 to 3 different occassions about this particular Instructor an't that a crock. Do not use this disfunctional company.
Everyone is all about the money and once they get your money you do not matter.review #172561
You may also like
- "A teacher, Lisa Tremblay, at All Saints preschool filed a false report with DCF against the father of a student. She filed this report at the request of the..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy. It has absolutely changed my life for the..."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "I ordered a cinnapie as I do almost every week. Yet this is the 3rd time it came back burnt and drowned in icing. And not to mention hard as..."
- "Bought a wall unit from rooms to go. It was delivered but the hardware was missing. So I have all the pieces are laying on my living room floor...."
- "Beware of Grizzly! It's not a surprise that the machinery sold under their brand isn't first class product, when you buy something for a lower price, there's a reason and it's..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "Took my Morkie to be groomed they shaved him down to the pink skin and left his tail and face untouched. He was still dirty! Needless to say they..."