John Casablanca Modeling - John Casablanca is a total ripoff
I too attended the school I paid in full by check but this company is so unprofessional that I was called out of class by an instructor by the name of Barbara @ the Atlanta Location In Dunwoody for non payment but they had cashed my check long before.I thought this was suppose to be a service to the person that pays their money but they treat you like they are doing you a favor.
Barbara would say things like if you flunk the test to going to kill you. Some of the younger people took her for her word and complained just like I did but to no prevail. If you complained they gang up forces on you. I Had gone to Cheryl the Director of the Atlanta Georgia location and complained to her from the beginning about these things and she would always brush me off and say "I'll handle it but to no prevail.
The straw that broke the camel's back with me was that I received an A in runway, an A plus in overall apparence, an A in acting but was not allowed to audition for clients for parts because I did a commercial instead of a monologue when those were the school requirement and I have it on paper with Barbara name and title and her handwriting and I was told that I was irate because I complained that this was not fair and I threaten to go to corporate. I was pissed but I kept my composer but the Director Cheryl told me that If I went to corporate she would tell them that I was the problem. Even after I had gone to her on at least 2 to 3 different occassions about this particular Instructor an't that a crock. Do not use this disfunctional company.
Everyone is all about the money and once they get your money you do not matter.review #172561
You may also like
- "I had a perm done a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience. The student left the chemicals on my neck and by the next day, my neck..."
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for..."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "I ordered a cinnapie as I do almost every week. Yet this is the 3rd time it came back burnt and drowned in icing. And not to mention hard as..."
- "I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date. FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim. I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00...."