John Casablanca Modeling - John Casablanca is a total ripoff

Issue not resolved
Feb 24, 2010
review #172561

I too attended the school I paid in full by check but this company is so unprofessional that I was called out of class by an instructor by the name of Barbara @ the Atlanta Location In Dunwoody for non payment but they had cashed my check long before.I thought this was suppose to be a service to the person that pays their money but they treat you like they are doing you a favor.

Barbara would say things like if you flunk the test to going to kill you. Some of the younger people took her for her word and complained just like I did but to no prevail. If you complained they gang up forces on you. I Had gone to Cheryl the Director of the Atlanta Georgia location and complained to her from the beginning about these things and she would always brush me off and say "I'll handle it but to no prevail.

The straw that broke the camel's back with me was that I received an A in runway, an A plus in overall apparence, an A in acting but was not allowed to audition for clients for parts because I did a commercial instead of a monologue when those were the school requirement and I have it on paper with Barbara name and title and her handwriting and I was told that I was irate because I complained that this was not fair and I threaten to go to corporate. I was pissed but I kept my composer but the Director Cheryl told me that If I went to corporate she would tell them that I was the problem. Even after I had gone to her on at least 2 to 3 different occassions about this particular Instructor an't that a crock. Do not use this disfunctional company.

Everyone is all about the money and once they get your money you do not matter.

bf24f04
Had an experience with John Casablanca Modeling?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
memet

Aug 29, 2012

SCAM SO TRUE ONCE THEY GEY YOUR MONEY, YOU DONT MATTER TO THEM SO STAY AWAY ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY, THEY HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE TRYING TO USE THEM AND GET THIER MONEY BACK, IT'S NOT A GOOD PLACE TO GO FIND SOME WHERE ELSE TO GO TOO,THAT WILL TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT AND CARE ABOUT YOU, NOT JUST THE MONEY, SCAM :( :x :( :x :( :x :( :x

Paige Few

Jul 20, 2012

Im in ninth session and its awesome iv had photo shoots and a job interview coming up so wish me luck and at first i had doubts but now i regret it i think its a great agency. :) :grin 8) 8) :zzz

K

Aug 31, 2011

You should report them to the BBB and your attorney general

duh

Oct 04, 2010

Wouldn't it be great if "cdj" had a higher i.q. than say 20? It's tough to take someone seriously when they sound so dumb.

1-20 of 35 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.