John Casablanca Modeling - John Casablanca is a total ripoff
I too attended the school I paid in full by check but this company is so unprofessional that I was called out of class by an instructor by the name of Barbara @ the Atlanta Location In Dunwoody for non payment but they had cashed my check long before.I thought this was suppose to be a service to the person that pays their money but they treat you like they are doing you a favor.
Barbara would say things like if you flunk the test to going to kill you. Some of the younger people took her for her word and complained just like I did but to no prevail. If you complained they gang up forces on you. I Had gone to Cheryl the Director of the Atlanta Georgia location and complained to her from the beginning about these things and she would always brush me off and say "I'll handle it but to no prevail.
The straw that broke the camel's back with me was that I received an A in runway, an A plus in overall apparence, an A in acting but was not allowed to audition for clients for parts because I did a commercial instead of a monologue when those were the school requirement and I have it on paper with Barbara name and title and her handwriting and I was told that I was irate because I complained that this was not fair and I threaten to go to corporate. I was pissed but I kept my composer but the Director Cheryl told me that If I went to corporate she would tell them that I was the problem. Even after I had gone to her on at least 2 to 3 different occassions about this particular Instructor an't that a crock. Do not use this disfunctional company.
Everyone is all about the money and once they get your money you do not matter.c0a92f2
You may also like
- "I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy. It has absolutely changed my life for the..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."